This month we see a lot of VC funding activity in three tech segments – analytics, cloud infrastructure and cyber security. Predictive analytics as part of B2B marketing is especially hot.
- Radius, predictive marketing analytics developer, raises $50 Mln
- Continuum Analytics, developer of the Anaconda analytics platform, raised $24 Mln.
- Predictive analytics B2B company Leadspace, raised $18 Mln.
- Enterprise platform for Big Data-As-A-Service Cazena raises $20 Mln.
- DataFox Intelligence, provider of prospecting, tracking, and pipeline management solutions, raised $5 Mln.
- Tango, provider of in-store software for retailers, raised $30 Mln.
- DemandBase, B2B targeting and personalization company, raised $30 Mln.
- Credit Benchmark, a London-based provider of credit risk data and analytics, raised $20 Mln.
- 6sense, predictive marketing analytics startup, raised undisclosed amount from Salesforce
- Apprenda, PaaS developer, raised $24 Mln.
- Delphix, provider of data-as-a-service solutions, raised $75 Mln.
- Medallia, provider of SaaS customer service products, raised $150 Mln.
- Scale Computing, provider of hyper-converged solutions, raised $18 Mln.
- DigitalOcean, provider of cloud infrastructure for developers, raised $83 Mln.
- Confluent, platform built around Apache Kafka, has raised $24 Mln.
- Ziften, provider of continuous endpoint visibility, raised $24 Mln.
- CrowdStrike, cybersecurity provider, raised $100 Mln.
- RedOwl, cybersecurity startup, raised $17 Mln.
- TrapX Security, provider of decoy-based cybersdefense,” raised $9 Mln.
- The Israeli cybersecurity startup Adallom was reportedly bought by Microsoft for $320 million.