The new Market Research Media report Modernization of U.S. Federal Government IT, Market Scenario 2018-2021 highlights profiles of startup technology companies that can make a difference in Federal IT market and provides company-by-company estimates of revenue gains and market impacts on Federal IT market.
The following startup technology companies have been included in the make-a-difference-in Federal-IT-market list:
- Mulesoft: MuleSoft’s forte is integration of applications, data and devices. With its API-led approach to connectivity, MuleSoft’s platform is enabling over 1,000 organizations in approximately 60 countries to build application networks.
- Github: Code repository and DevOps platform popular among developer community. GitHub Enterprise on government servers as a virtual appliance, or on government clouds is a mature platform ready for wide scale government deployment.
- CloudFlare: CloudFlare runs one of the world’s largest CDNs that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month, about 10 percent of all Internet requests for more than 2.5 billion people worldwide. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Cloudflace can add extra layer of protection and resilience to secure US government websites against DDoS attacks, especially emergency communications channels.
- Cockroach Labs: CockroachDB is a database that is described as “almost impossible” to take down, designed to run in the cloud and be resilient to failures.
- Splunk: Splunk is an analytical operational intelligence (OpInt) platform that turns machine data into answers. Organizations use Splunk machine learning platform to solve IT, IoT and security challenges.
- Twilio: Twilio is a cloud communications platform as a service that allows software developers to programmatically make and receive phone calls and send and receive text messages using its API.
- CoreOS: CoreOS is lightweight Linux container OS, a centerpiece for the Kubernetes community, a secure and complete Function-as-a-Service platform that extends Kubernetes with key enterprise features.
- Mesosphere: The Mesosphere Datacenter Operating System (DC/OS) is a container/serverless platform that spans all of the servers in a physical or cloud-based datacenter, and runs on top of any Linux distribution.
- HashiCorp: HashiCorp provides a DevOps suite of tools intended to support development and deployment of large-scale service-oriented software installations. Each tool is aimed at specific stages in the life cycle of a software application, with a focus on automation.
- Lever: Lever builds HR management software with emphasis on all phases of talent management. Federal IT workforce is aged and underwhelming.
Current selection can be changed or updated to account for dynamically changing market landscape.
Market Research Media Ltd, a leading market research firm, provides comprehensive market research reports and forecasts to assist governmental and corporate decision makers understand the dynamics of world’s technology markets. Fortune 500 companies, US Congress and EU government bodies rely on our strategic insights. MarketAnalysis.com is a publication of Market Research Media.